Work From Home

Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2009 by blogtester in Labels:

This is a dream of many of us, to work from the comfort of home while earning a substantial income. To realise this dream, I did a lot of research, read a lot of e-books and found several ways to earn money doing online tasks:-

  • Joining GPT programmes – earn by clicking ads, reading emails, filling up surveys
  • Joining affiliate programmes – promote other people’s product and earn commission for successful sales
  • Writing & Translation – look for writing and translation jobs I can do at home (not easy to secure one)

How much did I made in the end of the day? Not much yet. Just enough to cover my internet monthly subscription fee. Well, maybe a little bit more to buy some snacks! I’m still working on it. I’m earning a comfortable income at my current full-time job therefore it is rather impossible at this point of time to earn more than that from online jobs. So I am still not ready to give up my full time job.

Furthermore, freelance jobs and part time jobs are temporary and greatly affected by “seasons”. The competition is great too. It seems as if everyone is looking for something like this. Are you also looking to work from the comfort of home? If you are new, probably you will find my blog useful for you. After going through numerous researches, I aimed to provide information as detailed as possible to readers of my blog so that they can start off like me. But note that I still don’t consider myself very successful, just to encourage you guys to get started with simple step-by-step guide – and I’m not charging you a penny for anything. I got those information free (just with some extra effort) and just sharing them with you.

Cheers!



0 comment(s) to... “Work From Home”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may also be interested in...

  • Justin Michie is giving away a FREE report on “Unstoppable List Building” and needs your help in spreading the news. Of course you will be rewarded for thi...
  • Looking for freelance jobs and part time jobs on the internet can be frustrating. There are too many jobs available but to find a proper website that is no...
  • To those who are looking to make money by spending only few hours a day doing simple tasks such as clicking ads, reading emails and filling surveys – there...
  • Jobs don’t just come your way. You gotta find your way to them. If you are looking for legitimate, real jobs that you can work from home, DO PROPER RESEA...
  • You may have heard of earning money from blog. There are several ways to earn money from your blog and one of the most popular one is to display Adsense ad...