Impressive Windows Live Writer!

Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2009 by blogtester in Labels:
Technorati Tags:

Blogging has never been easier. I’m really impressed. I’ve been blogging for a while now but never thought of changing to Windows Live Writer until now. Not sure how I heard of it but after doing some research, everyone seems to have something good to say about it. Thought I should give it a try and now I can’t bear to be without it!! lol!

Windows Live Writer lets me write as if I’m using Microsoft Word – something I’m so familiar with. Normally I’ll have to type in Microsoft Word, where spelling error will be underlined red. Correct them, copy and paste everything to my blog and publish. Now I can just write and publish. :)

Let me stress this, if you know how to use Microsoft Word, you will know how to use Windows Live Writer. Although Blogger improved a lot on their WYSIWYG composer, Windows Live Writer is still better. However, I’ll still use Blogger to tweak layout and settings of my blog. Too bad that cannot be done with Windows Live Writer.

Remember to compile your own pinglist and add to Windows Live Writer. It will help you ping your blog every time you update your blog.

Happy blogging, bloggers!



0 comment(s) to... “Impressive Windows Live Writer!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may also be interested in...

  • Justin Michie is giving away a FREE report on “Unstoppable List Building” and needs your help in spreading the news. Of course you will be rewarded for thi...
  • Looking for freelance jobs and part time jobs on the internet can be frustrating. There are too many jobs available but to find a proper website that is no...
  • To those who are looking to make money by spending only few hours a day doing simple tasks such as clicking ads, reading emails and filling surveys – there...
  • Jobs don’t just come your way. You gotta find your way to them. If you are looking for legitimate, real jobs that you can work from home, DO PROPER RESEA...
  • You may have heard of earning money from blog. There are several ways to earn money from your blog and one of the most popular one is to display Adsense ad...